If you are looking for any type of SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013 training, it's quite simple. We have the best instructors, we deliver the best classroom experience and we have the best courseware.
Microsoft hires us to develop their courseware & teach the next version early on!
- For the third SharePoint release in a row, our technical staff was hired in March 2011 by Developer Platform Evangelism (DPE) and the Technical Product Marketing Group (TPMG) at Microsoft to develop and devlier a hands-on developer training course for SharePoint 2013 developers. InstructorsTed Pattison, Andrew Connell and Scot Hillier delivered this course to hundreds of Microsoft developers, consultants and SharePoint ISVs that participated in the private beta as part of the TAP program.
- In August of 2008, our technical staff was hired by the Developer Platform Evangelism (DPE) team at Microsoft to author and deliver a hands-on training course for SharePoint 2010 developers. Critical Path Training instructors including Ted Pattison, Andrew Connell, Scot Hillier, Wouter Van Vugt and Chris Predeek successfully delivered this workshop to hundreds of professional software developers from Microsoft as well as other ISVs and System Integrators that participated in the private beta as part of the TAP, Metro and Ignite programs. Since then, Critical Path Training and courseware partners have delivered SharePoint 2010 classes to thousands of SharePoint professionals around the world.
Why are our instructors better?
- When you attend a Critical Path Training course, you are receiving instruction from the SharePoint expert who wrote the courseware.
- You receive your training from top SharePoint MVPs and leading voices in the SharePoint community.
- Three Critical Path Training instructors (Andrew Connell, Scot Hillier, and Ted Pattison) appear on the SharePoint Influencer50 list. The SharePoint Influencer50 was funded by Global360 and KnowledgeLake, conducted by an independent firm, and is “the results of the study focus exclusively on people who influence SharePoint decision makers in the United States. There are some influencers from outside the US, but their influence is on the audience within the US.”
- Our instructors aren't introverted geeks; they are top-notch presenters that speak at Microsoft-sponsored conferences such as:
- The SharePoint Conference (SPC) - United States & Australia
- Tech Ed North America & Europe
- Office Developer Conference
- Professional Developers Conference (PDC)
- SharePoint Connections
- VS Live!
Why are our classes better?
- We teach our public classes out of professional training facilities and Microsoft Technology Centers as opposed to hotel conference rooms.
- We supply each student with a powerful, pre-configured computer to complete lab exercises - no need for a laptop or to configure a computer before class.
Why are our materials better?
- Our course authors are SharePoint MVPs and leading voices in establishing industry-wide guidelines and best practices.
- Our instructor staff has authored a significant percentage of blogs, books, articles and whitepapers that represent the authoritative references on SharePoint technologies.
- When compared to Microsoft Office Curriculum (MOC) courses, our courses are more complete, objective and insightful; we are a third party that covers the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Our courseware is constantly being updated with the latest and greatest techniques adopted by businesses. Other courseware is written once at the release of the product and is never updated.
Multiple Training Delivery Options
Critical Path Training offers SharePoint education using a variety of delivery methods. No matter which option you choose, you will still receive the most in-depth SharePoint training available anywhere. See all the different ways we offer our training services.
Content Authoring Services
It's one thing to find someone that can learn and understand a particular topic. It's far more difficult to find people that can articulate and communicate what they have learned to make others successful. The SharePoint professionals at Critical Path Training have a proven track record of making the most challenging topics easy to understand. Our experts are sought out by some of the biggest names in the industry to author articles, white papers, and technical books. Usually, these publications become the reference for the topic covered. If you have a need for content authoring services, please contact us.