Offering Cutting Edge SharePoint 2013 Training for Developers, IT Pros, System Integrators, Business Analysts and Power Users.
Our Background with SharePoint 2013
The Microsoft Developer Platform Evangelism (DPE) and Technical Product Marketing Group (TPMG) hired our technical staff in March 2011 to develop and deliver a hands-on developer training course for SharePoint 2013 developers. Instructors Ted Pattison, Andrew Connell and Scot Hillier delivered this course to hundreds of Microsoft developers, consultants and SharePoint ISVs that participated in the private beta as part of the TAP program.
This is the third SharePoint release in a row the Critical Path Training technical team has been contracted by Microsoft to provide beta SharePoint training.
We offer our SharePoint 2013 training classes for all audiences to you in our public open enrollments class which we offer in both a hands-on format and an online format. We can also send one of our instructors to your location for private onsite training.
In addition to the training and delivery of the SharePoint 2013 developer course for Microsoft, many Critical Path Training instructors have been selected to present and deliver SharePoint 2013 related sessions at upcoming major conferences and other community events.
Our SharePoint 2013 Training Courses
The following list contains the SharePoint 2013 education opportunities that we offer:
- GSA2013: The Great SharePoint Adventure 2013 - Deep-dive, hands-on class covering all of SharePoint Server 2013 for developers.
- SAV2013: The Great SharePoint App-venture 2013 - Our newest class for developers! Update your developer skillset and take advantage of the new app model in SharePoint 2013.
For No Code Developers
- BBS2013: Building Business Solutions with SharePoint Designer in SharePoint 2013 - A 4-day class covering the customization opportunities available with no code or touch on the server using SharePoint Designer 2013.
For IT Pro / Administrators
- SSC2013: SharePoint 2013 Administration Survival Camp - Our 5-day administrator deep dive covering the IT Pro aspects of installing, configuring and managing SharePoint 2013.
For Business Users
- SEU2013: SharePoint 2013 for End Users- Our 4-day class for new SharePoint users who will be responsible for managing Site Collections.
- SBU2013: SharePoint 2013 for Business Users - A 2-day class just for new users of SharePoint 2013.
- SSA2013: SharePoint 2013 for Site Administrators - A 2-day class for users responsible for managing site collections.
For Web Designers
- SBC2013: SharePoint Brand Camp 2013 - Our 4-day class for folks who make SharePoint not look like SharePoint.
For Business Analysts
- SBI2013: Building BI Solutions using Excel and SharePoint 2013 - Our 3-day class for folks who use SharePoint to slice and dice the data.
Stay Informed on our SharePoint 2013 Training Offerings
Make sure you signup for our newsletter (by creating a profile on our site) to stay informed as we'll make sure all updates are included in future editions of our monthly newsletter.